So I’ve been thinking it might be fun to do a linky here specific to paint colors. I’m really excited about this because it will be a way you can share your colors here on Involving Color. It will also act as a submission for my paint color galleries and feature posts because I’ll add some of the colors linked up and feature them.
I’m going to run the first one Monday, March 12th.
- Since this is going to be a paint color party, I’ll ask that you use the paint color name in when you link up.
- Your post doesn’t have to be about your paint color specifically, just as long as it shows the room or item for that paint color.
- You can link up rooms, painted furniture, exteriors, or anything around the house you have painted. So for those of you who do lots of DIY paint projects, you can link up those colors!
- You can link up as many colors as you like, and it can be a new post or a previous post.
- I’ll feature rooms from the linky parties, so it’s a new way you can submit them for inclusion in my galleries and to be featured here on Involving Color.
- I plan to include special menu item for the paint color parties, so you will get even more visibility and traffic that way! This will be another resource for readers to browse when looking for paint color names and ideas.
Here’s a button you can include in your post or sidebar. I’d love it if you spread the word. The more the merrier!
<div align="center"><a href="http://involvingcolor.com" title="InvolvingColor"><img src="http://involvingcolor.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/PaintColorParty200x200.jpg" alt="InvolvingColor" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
I’ve never hosted my own linky party before (aside from the Roomspiration parties I did with a group of awesome bloggers last year), so I totally have the party jitters where I worry nobody is going to show up :).
Let me know if you plan to link up! I hope to see you here Monday, March 12th with your paint colors!